Saturday, November 3, 2007

Waiting, packing, waiting! LOL


Well it's saturday now and all the last minute nuttiness has started. And the panic along with the knowlege that I'm overpacking. Anything I can get here, I can get there. BUT I think I feel better knowing I already have it with me especially since I am arriving at night. I have a picture of one of our drivers in Mumbai. His name is Amin and he comes with glowing recommendations so I'm thrilled to have been able to book him at all! All in all...the planning is all paying off. Once we land, I have contacts for almost anything we are going to need! One bummer tho...spending 2 hours trying to check in online, only to find out we have too many stops so we just have to arrive at the airport in person like the normal huddled masses. Dang. ;-)
If you click on his pic, you can see it larger. I've never 'blogged' before or even kept a diary so I make no promises, BUT I will try real hard to post pix and commentary whenever I can!
OH and if you need his services in Mumbai, email me!!!!! I'll hand over his cell #! His website is here http://www.snehatravels.in/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have waited so long for this trip... the wait is almost over. I hope you both have a WONDERFUL time. I look forward to hearing all about it through your blog. Best wishes and know that my thoughts will be with you both!!
Smiles and waves ~ Tamara

Bernadette said...

We're thinking of you. Have a safe trip. Hope you have a great time. May the time go slow for the two of you so that you have the time to experience all the wonderful things you are looking forward to. I hope the time goes by fast for us, cause we'll miss you.

Have a great time!

Love you guys!

John and Bernadette