Thursday, November 8, 2007

From Doug

Doug- Wow!! Today was amazing! I don't know if I can describe everything I saw. Seeing ordinary people doing ordinary things like shopping in the markets. The mass of people was a little overwhelming. Thousands and thousands of people shopping and bartering, cars and bikes constantlyhonking. Just all the sights and sounds is rally very incredible. I was told to expect it but youcan't. It's all mixed, old and new together. Hundred year old building selling phone cards.The architecture of the all the buidings is amazing, to think that most of the buildings are from when Britain rules ceturies ago, are still standing! The way everthing blends together tomake Mumbai what it is. I don't think I can describe properly. I'm still trying to processeverything I saw, heard...and smelled! hehe =) Sorry I'm rambling like I said I'm still trying to processit all. Hopefully Kim can describe it better than I can. Later...

No comments: